SHIP CAME IN

I do love red, being a RAZORBACK fan.  I will be in Tuscaloosa next Saturday for the game.  Not taking my Bennington though.

I spent about ten years in Blytheville, ARK  during my 20 years in the AF.  I really love the Ozarks and all the lakes I visited while a resident of ARK.  Razorbacks are my second team !!! lol..  oh btw.... I love their new helmet scheme this year !  GO HOGS and ROLL TIDE ! 

Excellent news !!! Enjoy, and remember .......PICS !!!!!!

took a few pics on the maiden voyage on the Tennessee river @ lake Guntersville al. water was really calm. got most of my breakin done. now will install trolling motor and depth finders !

I love the Razorback Red color of your boat.  I wanted a Honda motor, but my dealership only does Yamaha.  Not sure if I would know the difference though.  I imagine they could have ordered the Honda, but then they might not have had the people to work on it.

hopefully neither of us will have to worry about engine probs....they both are very good engines. my benni dealer sells Yamaha on the benni prob 95% of the time. mine is the first 115 Honda they've sold. rest are mostly Yamaha and mercury.

I cant go to the game cause I spent all my pennies on new benni...hehe !!

hopefully neither of us will have to worry about engine probs....they both are very good engines. my benni dealer sells Yamaha on the benni prob 95% of the time. mine is the first 115 Honda they've sold. rest are mostly Yamaha and mercury.

I cant go to the game cause I spent all my pennies on new benni...hehe !!
I have a feeling I would have more fun on my boat than at this game.  But mostly I am going to see 3 old friends of mine.

if we could just figure out how to watch the game on our benni's

guess we'll have to watch it on the radio !!!!

Back