SHIP CAME IN

Grizz

Reaction score
my new benni came in today !!!!   YEAA!...... BUT !  they didn't ship the engine yet ! dealer called Benni rep...said there wasn't room on the trailer to put the Honda 115, but was shipping separately. maybe tomorrow on the engine. front office said maybe two weeks...different story than the rep. I more likely will believe the rep.  oh well. I waited 6 weeks already, so maybe wont be long for the engine. dealer said they have a Honda 90 he could put on to use over the weekend....but I said NO. I think maybe he wanted to get paid a little early !.... don't blame him for tryin...hehe ! also the tandem axle trailer showed up  , still in a bundle. haha. maybe by the time all is configured, then the engine will be here !!!!  I posted the shop pics in the gallery for all to look at !  not very good pics yet, but I will add to that when in the water soon !!!

girl friend said come on down and she would have a piture of beer for me...............it was a picture !!!  I included in the pics....hehe !!

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY NICE !!!!

One question, did your dealer mention anything about towing with single axle (distance?)

My dealer told me when I'm ready for a trailer, a singles ok for local use, but not to use it long distance. Any input??

he didn't mention that because I told him from the gitgo I wanted a tandem axle trailer. I honestly believe a tandem axle trailer would be better even tho a single axle may  or may not be rated for my boat. bottom line is I want a tandem axle. the boat is currently sitting on a single because the tandem alxe trailers hadn't arrived at that time. but the tandems were delivered while I was there !!

Oh ok so you did get a tandem .... That answers that ... :)

oh, and welcome home semper !

Congrats Grizz.

Nice Boat!  I know that the two colors are popular now but I think I like the single color the best

thanx everyone on the congrats, I did pin my addy on the map, also will be joining the clubbennington when I get the vin and motor number. glad to be a new member ! again, thanx everyone !

Nice Boat!  I know that the two colors are popular now but I think I like the single color the best
thanx link, the picture of the matadore red boat on page 40 of the 2013 brochure is where I got the idea. when I ordered the boat in august, the 2014 brochure was yet to be published, so I just took a chance and hoped the 2014 boats would be similar. it turned out perfectly !  thanx !

also link, the honda engine color matches the anodized aluminum rails on the boat  to a "T".  i'm still waiting on the engine to arrive, but they had a Honda  engine to compare it to..

Nice boat and pics! Keep em coming!

Congrats on the new boat! Can't wait to see pics of her in the water.

Congrats and enjoy the new boat.

Jack

Congratulations on your new boat

thanx everyone !! the dealer called today and said my engine would be in tomorrow, so maybe they can rig it out and have it on the water soon !

Glad to hear! Don't forget to post up some water shots!!!!

oh well. motor still hasn't come in yet. maybe today. TB updated yesterday and said no later than Friday !

dealer called this afternoon, said they had the boat in the water. I was out of town, but , the trim gage didn't work because it was a MERCURY  gage, have to order a new HONDA gage, RPM  was  5500RPM , 35 mph. gage not GPS,  told them I would be down there in the morning to finalize deal.!

Back