Shuttle slide trolling motor mount

NJMike13

Reaction score
Came across this mount today. Couldn't find any pics of one mounted to a pontoon. It is mentioned on this site once but no directly. I want my trolling motor to go off the side but would hate having it stick out when docking. This would work but can't find many reviews. I would hate to drill holes in my deck for a product that may not last. Let me know what you think.
Www.shuttleslide.com

Attachments

Last edited:

NJMike13

Reaction score
Contacted shuttle slide and they sent me the picture in the first post.

lakeliving

Reaction score
First one of those I've seen. I didn't want the holes in my floor/decking so I made a underdeck style like a hitch receiver. I little more work up front but I don't have anything on the deck when I'm not using it.

NJMike13

Reaction score
I think I have seen pics of your install. Looks sharp and up until an hour ago I was going to copy your idea. I may reach out to you with a few questions on hw you did it if you don't mind.

Bonin1f1

Reaction score
Came across this mount today. Couldn't find any pics of one mounted to a pontoon. It is mentioned on this site once but no directly. I want my trolling motor to go off the side but would hate having it stick out when docking. This would work but can't find many reviews. I would hate to drill holes in my deck for a product that may not last. Let me know what you think.
Www.shuttleslide.com
That is my boat in the picture the product works well. I have not had any issues. Let me know if you have any questions.

NJMike13

Reaction score
I wasn't able to use it because I didn't have enough front deck space. It's a very nice looking product and I definitely would have used it if I had the space.

lakeliving

Reaction score
What did you end up using/doing to mount one?

NJMike13

Reaction score
My boat has a half door so I mounted it in the center of the boat. Its not ideal but I couldn't find a way to do it without needing to remove it each time I put it on the trailer.