ski pole

mfalter

Reaction score
I just purchased a Bennington with a 115 hp Mercury 4 stroke. The boat comes with a 46" ski pole. I see Bennington makes a 52" also. Will the 46" be tall enough to go over the motor when pulling a tube? Anyone have this setup?

I just purchased a Bennington with a 115 hp Mercury 4 stroke. The boat comes with a 46" ski pole. I see Bennington makes a 52" also. Will the 46" be tall enough to go over the motor when pulling a tube? Anyone have this setup?
Not sure how high your transom is or what position your motor is mounted but I have the 46" and a 115hp merc. It clears the outboard when tension is on the line. I have never had an issue with it rubbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 46 " with a 20 inch transom with 150 yamaha engine in lowest position and it clears top of engine fine also, not by much a few inches but no problems here either. I would think the taller one would be better with a 25 inch transom and for those who want to wake board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how high your transom is or what position your motor is mounted but I have the 46" and a 115hp merc. It clears the outboard when tension is on the line. I have never had an issue with it rubbing.

Thanks for the response. I took family tubing this weekend and it clears fine when there is tension on the line.

Back