Skipper Seat cover

Kim in Central FL

Reaction score
I hope it is ok to promote a product here? I wanted to share this awesome option for a captain seat cover, it gets hot here in Florida so I was searching for a cover for my chair, to prevent sitting on the hot seat or sticky butt/legs/back when wet from swimming... this is perfect! Prior to finding this Skipper Seat cover I used a slip-on dining chair cover, but it didn't have the cutout for the armrest. Check it out. (I also have a small tear on the vinyl so wanted to cover up the ugly) This blue matches my Benny and looks great.

Attachments

• Skipper Seat cover.jpg
    Skipper Seat cover.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 32
I've been trying to figure out a solution for this also. I'm not wild about the color options, but this gives me a good starting point to make a pattern, thanks for sharing!

How about a vehicle car sear cover?
Possibly, but I'm wanting a thin terry cloth/towel material for it. Any vehicle covers seem to be thick vinyl or other bulky material.

But thanks for mentioning it, now I'm going to look a little better.

Nice idea! Good old American ingenuity Kim! Our double Bimini is always up so the Captains chair is relatively covered. Or if we're all wet we'll just put a towel down.....

They were giving the Skipper Seat away for free to the first 10 that responded on Facebook a couple days ago. They were looking for evaluations.

I am simple. I like a towel with some cold cooler ice melt off water on it, toss on the seat…ahhh

Back