Sluggish Hydraulic Steering

Jakuester

Reaction score
Just picked up our new 2022 22lsb with 200hp Mercury. So far love it, quick and rides like a Cadillac. However when I am pulling into a very tight lift entry with very little room behind me and try go back and forth between reverse and forward while turning, the steering is quite difficult. 2 hand difficult and you can really hear the pump whine.
Any advice? This can’t be normal. Dealer says bring it in, 90 min one way without loading etc.

thanks

Jamie

Just picked up our new 2022 22lsb with 200hp Mercury. So far love it, quick and rides like a Cadillac. However when I am pulling into a very tight lift entry with very little room behind me and try go back and forth between reverse and forward while turning, the steering is quite difficult. 2 hand difficult and you can really hear the pump whine.
Any advice? This can’t be normal. Dealer says bring it in, 90 min one way without loading etc.

thanks

Jamie
A few of us are having Power Steering Issues - use the search box. Dealer has the right answer - let them figure it out - Warranties are awesome.

Back