Sneak Peek

H2GO

Reaction score
My wife and I were supposed to pick her up tomorrow but this Michigan weather will not cooperate.  Here is a sneak peek. 

RenderedContent-A6A472E4-2397-4840-AC60-2A1F79397368.JPG

More like a tease! We'll be looking for some full frontal soon.

Cue the stripper music.... :p

I love this forum! You know your obsessed with something when you get excited to see a fellow members Benny wrapped in plastic. It looks awsesome like unwrapping the present you ever received. 

Wow, at first glance you notice her port side, with just the faintest hint of what lies beneath that little white outfit. She's got it wrapped on so tight it's like a second skin, and the bulbous curves in the rear just make your heart beat faster thinking of the day you can take it all off, slowly, carefully, as you admire each and every crevice and contour until finally, after all these agonizing months, finally you get to feel yourself completely engulfed by her luxurious beauty. Your skin finally feeling her soft touch as she welcomes you into her aft. You start to drift off, thinking of all the glorious evenings (and mornings too!) that lie ahead. You can already picture it, practically feel yourself in the soft undulating motion. Thinking about how this has to be the best day of your life, but knowing, in the back of your mind, there are things you want to do and try that you never could with your old ride, but you let those thoughts drift off for now, because for now you JUST WANNA LAUNCH YOUR DANG BOAT!!

Hahaha, I know it's not called soft touch vinyl anymore, but it fit with the narrative!  

Wow, at first glance you notice her port side, with just the faintest hint of what lies beneath that little white outfit. She's got it wrapped on so tight it's like a second skin, and the bulbous curves in the rear just make your heart beat faster thinking of the day you can take it all off, slowly, carefully, as you admire each and every crevice and contour until finally, after all these agonizing months, finally you get to feel yourself completely engulfed by her luxurious beauty. Your skin finally feeling her soft touch as she welcomes you into her aft. You start to drift off, thinking of all the glorious evenings (and mornings too!) that lie ahead. You can already picture it, practically feel yourself in the soft undulating motion. Thinking about how this has to be the best day of your life, but knowing, in the back of your mind, there are things you want to do and try that you never could with your old ride, but you let those thoughts drift off for now, because for now you JUST WANNA LAUNCH YOUR DANG BOAT!!

Hahaha, I know it's not called soft touch vinyl anymore, but it fit with the narrative!  

Hey man you write those romance novels?!?

Nice going Derrick, it's almost midnight on a friday night at the beach. And I'm not sure whether I should go up and wake the wife up or go out and sit on the boat . Your post has me rally confused! :blink:

Nice going Derrick, it's almost midnight on a friday night at the beach. And I'm not sure whether I should go up and wake the wife up or go out and sit on the boat . Your post has me rally confused! :blink:

Easy answer, go wake the wife up and take her out to sit on the boat!!

He's back! And now I need a cold shower! 

Cant wait to see it as well. Maybe we'll bump into each other in lake Fenton this summer

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard a pontoon described quite like that, you have a way with words. Makes me eagerly anticipate what comes next.

Haha, I'd read some excerpts from my Red Boat Diaries about my bass vibrations and the big rack / tower on mine, but they might have to have a R rated, take a Nitro tab first if you have a heart condition, kinda warning! 

I apologize H2GO, I really do understand the excitement of seeing the boat all wrapped up and the agony of waiting for it!!  It does rip me up inside when I think about selling mine. It has created so many great memories and pride of ownership, not just in the boat, but belonging to this group. There's a really amazing group of people here that as seen, honestly share in your excitement. 

Where do I buy the tickets for the next showing?? I'm going to read that to my wife later when the kids are in bed! ;)  

This forum is awesome!  ;)

You guys crack me up!  How exciting to be able to take a peak at the new boat.  

To funny!! What's your pen name Derrick? 

Back