Solar powered charger/desulfator recommendations?

Timdelta

Reaction score
Looking for a solar powered charger and desulfurization.
I would like the panel and charger recommendations. Anyone have any? Thanks

Looking for a solar powered charger and desulfurization.
I would like the panel and charger recommendations. Anyone have any? Thanks
These are amazing products: I mounted one in my battery compartment for 2 batteries, and plug in whenever I can.

I totally agree, However they don’t make a solar powered charger. I chatted with them yesterday and they said they had them at one time, but have discontinued.

Hello ToddK9, can you describe what you do with the solar panel mount? Is it mounted to the square tubing and then screwed to the rear deck? Or maybe it is mounted to the lift or dock and then plugged in when docked. Thanks.

Hello ToddK9, can you describe what you do with the solar panel mount? Is it mounted to the square tubing and then screwed to the rear deck? Or maybe it is mounted to the lift or dock and then plugged in when docked. Thanks.
Mounted to the lift, i plug in the lift motor battery or the boat battery. If gone for more then a few weeks, connected to the boat to keep it topped off, otherwise mostly to the battery used on the lift motor. I never had a issue and debating if even needed for the boat. If the boat battery gets weak, replace the battery (can't trust it) and if i leave a switch on, jump pack works to get it started then the motor would charge it back up. While the lift battery has no way of recharging, I should use it to just charge that but nice to have options.

My lift battery sits on one of these in a battery box with the charge controller mounted to the battery box under the canopy. I just plug what battery i want to charge to the controller.

1683047912724.png1683048200073.png

Last edited:
Back