Spare parts

Fasst1

Reaction score
I have purchased two new benningtons in the past two years. This past winter the dock where I keep my boat collapsed causing about 6000.00 damage. My problem is that my boat has been sitting for 3 months at the Bennington dealership and they tell me they are waiting on parts. I am pretty sure that they are still building boats. Guess I'm going to miss the lake this summer !!

I had to have the port side  pontoon replaced ,when it arrived from Bennington it had issues .Another  was sent right away .

Gee fasst1 that's a shame, sounds like your dealer has dropped the ball somewhere. I know sometimes it does take a little while to get replacement parts, but from what i've seen with other members on here 3 months is way longer than the norm.

It's also a shame that you have had 2 Bennies and haven't posted pics or shared with us where you boat or how much you have enjoyed them. :wacko:

If your dealer has received other Benny's since ordering parts, they will typically be shipped inside those covered units.

I find it hard to believe it's taking B that long, especially on newer parts.

Now if it is Loooong fence panels that may pose a logistics issue.

I'd be breathing down my dealers neck a little more !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally !!!!  Boat is finished and returned ...... at least a few weeks to enjoy !!   Been out of the water since February :(

Congrats! I'd love to see some photos of the before, damage, and after!

Hey Fasst1, what lake you on? I see East Tn for your location, I'm on South Holston myself which is partly in E TN. Just wondering if were neighbors.

Back