Speedometer issue on my new boat

uskdbp03

Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]I have an issue with my Speedometer on my 2014 2350 RBR. We took delivery in March and have 27 hours on it. It works intermittently. It always starts out working fine but within the first hour it will only read about 7MPH then it goes to zero. I have an appointment with the dealer next week but was wondering if anyone had similar issues and found a solution prior to giving up a days vacation to take it in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thanks
Dan
[/SIZE]

I don't recall seeing anyone with that problem, i assume it is a gps based speedo?

But why give up a day to take it in now? Surely it could wait for a better time, like the offseason?

If you must have a speedo, use the one on your phone for now?

I have the same boat. It is GPS based, I confirmed with bennington.

My speedometer has worked, but I have had other minor issues. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I have used my phone for gps digital speed and it works well. I put it in the cup holder in front of the throttle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan, look under your helm and check the GPS sensor. If I remember, technically it should be high as possible and facing up. It's possible it's bundled up in wires (like mine). Also check the connections to make sure they are all tight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I will look at it Saturday. I wasn't sure if it came out of the engine but sounds like the dash

Thanks

Dan

Back