Sport arch 2275 or 2375

JJmax

Reaction score
Does anyone no if you can get the stern lounge upgrade on a 2275 or 2375 gcw with the sport arch . They do not show the option but dont see why it would be an issue looking at pictures

I'm sure you can, they show it on Page 35 of the catalog. That is just the upholstery all around the rail on the rear loungers with the speaker mount correct? If so then yes it has to be.

Yes i see the picture on 35 but it is just showing it on the stern lounge. The upgrade wraps around the back with speakers there is a picture below that i dont see a tower on that picture but its smaller.

Ahhh, I see what your saying, based on the pic on pg 35 I would think maybe it isn't available with the sport arch since when you look at the picture above it with the tower, the upholstery might interfere with the back tube. It looks like it would be close, but the tower bar might go slightly too far back in the lounger. I would call Bennington and double check, they are always willing to take a second look at something.

Found out today from Bennington the stern lounge upgrade is not an option on the sport arch. It had to due with the structure on how it mounted ..

Back