Sport Tower racks/brackets to carry skis, paddle boards, wakeboards other?

Newport RI

Reaction score
The sports tower is great but feel can be used for more.... is there any companies out there that make clamps that would fit to add to sports tower with any sort of mounting tabe or shelf like system or other where people with a  sport tower can mount water sports accessories to?  I mean any of the wake boats with towers have features to add mounts and or other to carry such things.... My 10ft long 2+ wide paddle board takes up the entire space almost when we want to bring it out with us..... would be great to see some sort of roof racking system that could mount to sporty tower (on top or side or other) that boards could be held and easily transported with the boat outside of the main use area...

Thoughts?

Prefer not to simply strap on a board to the top as I am in the ocean and sometimes need to scramble back to the dock at WOT (wide open throttle) so some chop (2-3-4 footers) and need for some speed I just don't feel comfortable with a make shift strapping system if possible...

Gearing up for summer 2014.....

Try Overtons.com or waterskis.com. They have some brackets and racks that'll fit your tower. Not sure if they make brackets for your big paddleboard to fit.

Check out the gallery of one of our members......Oregonizm......They have a paddleboard bracket installed on the side of his Bennington.......might want to PM him to see how he did it.

Most of the wakeboard accessories will fit on the tower, I'm pretty sure they are all the same diameter tubing. google wakeboard rack and I'm sure there will be a million hits. As for the SUP, I was looking at this since the wife really wants a board, I wonder if the Thule sup rack would work. It is made for it, seems to lock solidly, and if it is good enough for driving down the highway on your car, its fine for your boat top. The only thing I was unsure of is the length of the little strap that is used to go around your roof rack cross members. Figure I should worry about getting a board before I worried about the rack.

Back