Stereo Upgrade Complete

basshawk84

Reaction score
Well, with the help of a few folks on here with ideas on running the power cable to the helm (Havasu, Cwag911, BulldogsCadillac) I finally got the stereo upgrade complete.  Thanks for the help guys!!  I installed a Sony Bluetooth head unit, WetSounds 8" speakers, Fusion 1400 Watt amp and a WetSounds 10" sub powered by a 500 Watt amp.  After getting everything tuned correctly and all the wires wrapped up neat, all I can say is WOW!!!!!  I had been contemplating this for a few months and finally just went for it.  It sounds great and everyone that has heard it certainly has been impressed!

Awesome.  Usually not overly difficult but just time-consuming to do it right.  Sounds like everything went pretty smooth and you've got it all dialed in.  I love messing with stereo stuff.  I just put a new deck in my truck.  Didn't really need one but I got bored so...

Somebody on the other side of the lake heard it, stopped me and wants me to do theirs!

There ya go. Yep, I've worked on four other friends boat stereos and have a new one to do. Only do it in the winter though, it's just too darn hot during the summer.

Got some pics? Lets see these upgrades!!

That's great! Can't wait to see some pics!! I've always had a good laugh when friends of ours call from their cabin when they would see us in the bay to request songs! It was funny one other time I had my birth mother out on our boat and it was her birthday, so I drove over to the beach area and played the Happy Birthday song nice and loud!!

I'll try to get some pics this weekend.

Back