Store Purchase

RedRaiderTooner

Reaction score
On 7-3-11, I purchased the Bennington keychain and 2 shirts. As of today, my order is still stating awaiting fulfillment. Does it normally take this long? Thanks.

Will

Will, i ordered a key chain and a 4 pack of coozies. Got them in about 2 weeks. I would shoot somebody an email to get a status on your order. You have already waited too long IMO.

I agree. I'll have to track down the customer service number.

Will

Sorry for the delays...we outsource the Bennington Gear site. We start with a bigger company and a new store website in about 3 weeks! :D

After a 2 minute phone call,it was determined my order was sent to my neighbor 2 houses down. She forgot to tell me she had my goods....After opening the package, I noticed that 1 of my t-shirts was missing. Another 2 minute phone call and my other shirt was delivered in a week. To boot the CS rep threw in another key chain and 6 pack of koosies. Nice!

When dropping my boat off on Thursday for service, I was rocking the Bennington t-shirt (awesome quality), delivered my boat keys with my Bennington key chain, and my salesman commented on my truck Bennington window sticker. He agreed they should be a little larger. Yep, I am a Bennington junkie.....it didn't take long.

Will

Back