Subwoofer Option

Kahlua0517

Reaction score
Did anyone opt for the subwoofer when they ordered their boat?  Where are the amp and the woofer actually installed?  Some photo's would be appreciated since I'm thinking of upgrading the stereo by adding a sub.

Mine is under the helm .( Not mine from google  ) There are two amps in this pic.

sml_gallery_696_59_804159.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the pic with the two amps is from a tower model. The sub is a Wet Sounds AS-10, and the amp is an HT4. The sub hits good.

Agreed and second that.  The sub does sound very good.  Now I did have to add another to the rear lounger but that's part of much longer, and expensive, story!

Agreed and second that.  The sub does sound very good.  Now I did have to add another to the rear lounger but that's part of much longer, and expensive, story!
A story I'm still waiting to read and see pictures from! PM me some details!! Haha

I just ordered a new boat and am in between thoughts on whether or not the extra expense is worth it for the wet sounds speakers and sub woofer.. any one have that set up/

I do. I like it. BUT I'm not looking to thump around the lake. I just want to hear my music when going 45.

Yes ,and I would buy it again 

I have it as well with the kicker speakers. It is fantastic! If you are even a little bit of a music lover, I would recommend it. I even hope to upgrade to the wet sounds speakers, but they were on back order all summer long for my guy.

Back