Sunrise Marine in Destin Florida ??

UPTHECREEK

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a Bennington from Sunrise marine Destin ?  Looks like they have some great discounts on there 2015 inventory on there web site. I saw some models 25% off list.

What should I expect to get off list price on a new bennington from a southern dealer ?  straight deal with no trade.          Thanks

upthecreek, many have written about discounts in the past on this forum you can use the search engine and see comments.  You will also see in there some comments of how some have used far away dealers that offered a better price and then lived to regret it.  I looked at the RCW with the windscreen on Sunrise web site and thought the price looked very good.  With an MSRP of $99k and an asking price of $77k that is about 23% and I would consider that a fair deal

This time of year ,I would take the 25% off .

Thanks guys for the comments.......  I've been building several  models on the Bennington web site and it would be nice to know that I could expect at lease 20% off the MSRP up front. I certainly don't mind driving out of state to get a fair price on a new boat.    Thanks

If you need service from a dealer that you did not buy your boat from  ,you will most likely go to the back of the line.Something to think about .Most will take care of their own customers first .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back