Tack with hour meter

harse

Reaction score
We took our new Benny out for its first sunset cruise this past weekend and it was nice ride. But I found some problems with the boat. The navigation light switch would not work unless you pulled it hard up from the bottom of the switch. Also can anyone tell me if the hour meter in the tachometer is back light? We'll mine was dark just seeing if that is something else that need attention.

The nav lights should be down on the bottom of the switch for all lights and push the top of the switch for the anchor light. I've never looked for the hour meter at night. I guess I'll have to check next time out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things may have changed,  but I don't believe the hour meter was lit on my 09 GLi. 

I don't think my hour meter is lit either.

Nope. Hour meter is not lit on my 2011 RCW. 

I checked to see if mine was lit last night and it DID seem to be illuminated. But then I discovered it was only from the small flashlight I was holding. Drat!

Now I need another cup of coffee. I spend way too much time in this forum.

How come there's no stern light Just an anchor light? What if someone comes up behind and gives me a jolt? Does that mean I've been boooat?

I am trying to figure out how to run the hour meter backwards,,,, just puttin too much time on this space ship.

Hmm maybe driving the boat backwards all day would work,,, Just wondering??

Back