TB - Color questions from a new buyer - finalizing on Friday

David Ross McIlmoyl

Reaction score
Made my verbal commit to buy a 2013 2275RCWL, need to pick my colors on Friday. (Sept 14)

Here's what I ideally want:

Panel Color: Black

Panel Accent: Smokey Granite

Canvas: Midnight Black

Base Vinyl: Java Soft Touch (note, in the online boat builder program I can't pick this vinyl color once I add the smokey granite Panel Accent. I can pick java vinyl if I remove this accent and pick a java graphic instead of a panel accent)

Furniture: Pillow-Top R Diamond Interior (Java) (yay! my wife is awesome to agree to this upgrade....)

Interior Accent: Monochrome

Graphic: No Graphic

Flooring: Carpet Sand Palm / Full Carpet / Standard Aft Floor

Here's my questions:

1. To TB - Does that accent of Smokey Granite really clash with a java interior? I only ask as a full black boat can be selected with java in the boat builder, so I'm confused how that would clash badly. (and I want it that way, so I'm being a bit sucky... :) )

2. To Anyone - Does anyone own a boat with Black Panel / Smokey Granite Panel accent? I'd love to see a picture if someone has one.

3. To Anyone - If I have to give up the accent of Smokey Granite to get the Java Interior / Sand Palm, my second choice would be replacing the accent with a Baja Graphic (java). Does anyone have a picture of that exterior so I can see it?

4. To TB or anyone - From the pictures on the club website, it appears if you buy a Java interior with monochrome accents that seats still have some vinyl sections that are ivory? Is that the case, or is it just the photographs and all vinyl sections of the interior truly are Java?

Sorry TB to be a pain in the you know what.... I know with Black Panel / Smokey Granite Panel Accent I can pick ivory interior, but I have 3 children under the age of 8, so I'm worried an interior that light would be a lot of work to keep clean. (my children are a big bag of crazy on a good day!)

SOOOOOO excited to order this on Friday, and I'll be counting the days until next summer.

Thanks everyone.... great pics and posts, I learned a lot reading on the site.

Ok my friend, TB suggests that you go with the new SANDSTONE interior with Smokey Granite or Champagne panels. A great match. Sandstone is a VERY soft gray (not dark and drab like Premier) and it is a beautiful match with platinum carpet and metal-flake in the Smokey Granite. Here are some pics of the 2375GCW in pillow-top in sandstone with granite panels/black accent. Your R model will have even more tailoring/detailing in the pillow-top. If your heart is set on JAVA, use the Black panel with Granite accent and I think we can get you where you want to be! Pillow-top upholstery is considered "monochromatic", which means we use depths of tone and texturing to create dimension, rather than a secondary color. :)

2375 GCW Tower04.jpg

2375 GCW Tower10.jpg

2375 GCW Tower11.jpg

2375 GCW Tower12.jpg

Last edited:
So TB, I thought that 2375GCW Sport Tower had a blue fence with a black accent panel. Any plans to offer that on the R series? The boat builder apparently thinks it's a no go.

We offer a TOWER and an ARCH, available on center-walk-thru models in both the G and R series. The tower has the sewn-in bimini and Wet Sounds system. The arch has a fold back bimini. We are still updating the arch information, but TOWER models are indicated as such. (look for the T) QCWT, RCWT, etc. The arch is a nice value if the TOWER isn't in your budget.

We offer a TOWER and an ARCH, available on center-walk-thru models in both the G and R series. The tower has the sewn-in bimini and Wet Sounds system. The arch has a fold back bimini. We are still updating the arch information, but TOWER models are indicated as such. (look for the T) QCWT, RCWT, etc. The arch is a nice value if the TOWER isn't in your budget.
oops, actually I meant the color combo of black and blue, not the tower :)

oh, that 23GCW is granite with a black accent and a black tower.

Oh, ok, it must have been the reflection with all the blue lights in there. Very nice, anyway. Thanks

Back