Texas Flooding

lakeliving

Reaction score
How are our Texas members holding up with the flooding? I know we have some members on Lake Conroe and I see there is some flooding along with record discharges from the dam. Prayers to all those affected and dealing with this tragedy.

My daughter's family (2 adults, 2 little ones, 2 dogs) evacuated on Friday to the Dallas area. Their home and neighborhood near the med center downtown were already underwater by Saturday morning. With more rain coming, we're not sure when they're going to be able to get back in. It's a devastating tragedy there, so please send donations to your favorite provider, Red Cross, Samaritan's Purse, etc. They're coming together as a community, but there is a long way to go.

Keep us updated Tom. 

We have a daughter and her family: 3 young kids and 3 dogs, 1 hamster,  in Katy, Texas.  Water has come within inches of entering her house but so far so good.  She has had power the whole time, thank goodness.  Running water inside the house was recently restored.  Still concern about nearby reservoirs, fortunately she has a two story house and sufficient food for several more days in the house.

Back