Thank You!

Lone_Star

Reaction score
This is a note to say how wonderful it has been to deal with Bennington (Mandy) and also Scott @ Secord Lake Marina. I am completely a noob when it comes to pontoons, options and also the fear of spending all of my savings. ESPECIALLY with our first baby on its way.

All questions have been promptly, courteously, and without making my wife or myself feel stupid for asking probably very basic and sometimes silly "custom" questions.

Its nice to know that we will be joining the Bennington Marine boat owners family and will continue to give our business to both establishments. A big thank you to both Mandy and Scott for all of your assistance, patience and understanding in our pursuit of buying our first boat. now the waiting game for our two new babies, the boat and our little one. 

Thanks for letting me ramble and hope I put this in the correct section.

Well Congrats and Congrats!!!     :D

Thanks Cwag, we are over the moon waiting for both. BTW, every time I see your dock (I assume yours) I am amazed!

Yup, that's our little piece of paradise. And thank you.

Congrats on the babies!

Yes, Carl's piece of paradise is even nicer in person!

Congrats on both, hope both deliveries go smoothly.

Congrats !! And Mandy is definitely an asset to Bennington !!!

Congrats on both the new boat and baby coming!!

Let us know what you are getting for the boat and you have to post pics when it arrives!!(both the baby and boat)

Later,

Marc

+1 on Mandy, very responsive

Thanks for all the warm welcome! We are hoping to take a tour during the boat build so hoping to get pictures at that time??? If not I will take probably a full 1GB of pictures on the camera :)

Boat: 2250 GSR with 115 Yamaha. Full sea grass floors, upgraded R level captain chairs, pillowtop cushions, black exterior, sandstone interior, Potentially wave shield, Garmin 100, Sony M6, Heavy Duty Rubrails, Ski Tow bar, Bow gate seat. To be delivered June 30th.

Baby: Model unknown: Boy or Girl. To be delivered September 16th. 

Congratulations

,Add all those you have listed as potential now.

It is easier to get them now than say I wish I had ordered them .

Buy your last boat first .

Thanks Jack! Actually the wave shield is the only potential remaining as everything else has been added. Trying to decide if the money is worth the upgrade. So far, most here say it is worth the $......I just wish I could have afforded everything I wanted, but first boat hoping to be my last :)

It was worth every penny to me .

My brother in law  who also has a Bennington very similar to what I had last year told me don't waste your money .

Then he came up and we went for ride .He could not believe the difference in noise ,ride and speed . You don't get the surging on the cross members .

Underskin should be mandatory on all Bennys. The difference is night and day!

Congrats on your new order! You'll love it!

Congrats on the baby, our 3 year old loves the new boat!

Underskin should be mandatory on all Bennys. The difference is night and day!
I agree, my last one did not have it and I would never do without it again.  Just sayin

OK, OK, OK. I guess I will give Bennington even more of my money.  :)

(Thanks for all of the insight, I should edit my post to show with wave shield now)

Hoping to get on Bennington site to see how much that is going to cost me, the website doesn't load proper for me.

I agree on Mandy....they hired the right person when they hired her.

Back