The 2017 season is over!

BigKahuna

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Finally took the boat out for the season. It ran great all summer and we put a lot of hours on it. We got a bit of a surprise when we put it back on the trailer. The tubes were unbelievably dirty! They have NEVER been that bad! It took a while but our power washer did the job!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
Boat is looking good, but that house is gorgeous!

If you had an outboard the season wouldn't be over. :cool:

Was this in the water all year?

Yes it was in the water since April. But just about every time we go out we'll anchor in a cove someplace and get out the sponges and wipe the water line and whatever we could reach. We haven't had a chance to clean it in about 3 or so weeks because the water has been a bit chilly to get in..........

Boat is looking good, but that house is gorgeous!

Thanks! That's our little house on the hill. Had it built almost 3 yrs. ago. We live on a big loop peninsula. We have water view in the front and back. That house you see across the street in the front........we keep our boat in their slip. Very convenient.

If you had an outboard the season wouldn't be over. :cool:

Ha! You're right. But you know once it gets too cold to swim we take it out. Can you imagine how dirty the toons would be if we left it in another month?

Already dropped it off at the mechanic on your side of the lake........

20171028_110746.jpg I winterized both our toys last week. I have to vacuum out the Benni and cover it to keep the dust off.

Beautiful home and boat, and sounds like an amazing location to live. Glad the power washer took care of those toons for you, as I know you take such great care of it. I can imagine your jaw dropping a bit when you pulled it out of the water and first saw them. Was you expression anything like = :eek:

Beautiful home and boat, and sounds like an amazing location to live. Glad the power washer took care of those toons for you, as I know you take such great care of it. I can imagine your jaw dropping a bit when you pulled it out of the water and first saw them. Was you expression anything like = :eek:

Ha! Thanks!

Yup it was exactly like that! My wife was holding the ropes as I pulled it up the ramp and she said something but I couldn't hear her. Then I got out to put the tie downs on and the first thing out of my mouth was Holy S---!

Last edited:
Back