The floating Disco

MrG

Reaction score
Here is a short video of my Buddy's Bennington. I installed this entire system. He has Quite the wakeboat with a Major System in it so the Bennington didn't need to try and keep up because that would be a exercise in futility 

Here is  Rundown on the system

Headunit: Alpine Bluetooth

EQ: Arc XEQ

Amps: Wetsounds

RGB controller: Wetsounds/Shadow caster Dash mounted Contoller. 

8 Interior Speakers:  808 Wetsounds (8inch co ax)

3 Group 24 Batterys

Wetsounds Side Lighting SMT RGB

2 Underwater Lights:  Shadow Caster RGB's SC-10 CC

10 interior LED cupholder Rings

8 Wetsounds RGB speaker rings.

Sorry about the kids screaming they saw it for the first time and were excited

Here are the 3 Group 24 Battery's I so regret not taking a B4 photo because the "Factory" Bennington wire job was not great.

018C42F0-7E4D-4855-84C7-CC384347F7C1_zpsrlidrpgn.jpg

Here is the Amp board Mounted in the Inside of the Helm. You can simply unbolt the 2 allen heads and remove the entire board and service all the Electronics

715D6DBC-1C39-4BFD-9D6A-3F406B4BB3E9_zpsuf5idkvy.jpg

Here is the Wetsounds 808 8inc speakers with RBG led ring

B519EABD-2BC3-4E68-A555-2A120E5F2FC0_zps3gfacpkl.jpg

Here is a pic of a Spacer I had to make so the 8 inc speaker could sit flush, Normaly the factory 6 inch speaker sat in the recessed portion 

481371D4-A160-4357-A2AC-85F782A227A4_zpsvgotpliy.jpg

Here is the Speaker installed

E3D56DEF-C0CD-4E7A-970B-031AF4543A0A_zpsznssnpso.jpg

This is the Alpine Bluetooth Head unit with the Arc Audio EQ

B11004F1-7598-4AFE-BA32-AEA49CCEDC97_zps9324or7d.jpg

Here is another pic of the 808 installed it gives you a Idea how big the 8 inch speakers are in the boat

Il try and get some More pics of the 808's in the rear loungers as well as the under water lights

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice install.

Wow!! Very cool!!

Very nice!  I love those 808's! Amazing how much good they sound! I'm assuming some are mounted in the front seat bases, what did you have to do to still get fully opening seats? I remember when I looked I was concerned about that and how the very bottom of the rotomoulded seat base has the 2.5ish" recess all around for the little carpet covered kickplate. 

Edit- just looked at the pictures again and I see the seat base seems different, what year is this Bennington? Or do Q's just have slightly different bases?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool! So, what did all of that cost?

Ok, I have some completion...and at this point I'm losing.  Great install and I love the lighting.  I'm not sold the Wet Sounds have a better sound than JL Audio, but I can't help but give accolades to that setup.   Again, great job!  I would definitely be proud of that!

Daaaaaaamn .......  :eek:

I'm a JL Audio fan myself. This is my wake-boat 4JL W-7s get the job done. 

Good Gosh! Those bases loosen screws and bolts on the boat, don't they? :D

Here is what pushes 6,400 watts of bass. 

These 4 Arc se 2300 amps amps push the 4- W7s.

Ouch! So... How's your hearing?

Sounds equipment and lights doesn't do anything for me but I can appreciate the craftsmanship and planning that goes into a project like this.

Back