Tired of my little 220 hp........

A different league than I run in...

I think it's a new Monterey dealer that is taking over the old Fat Boys barbecue bldg in Mooresville between 77 and Belk/Kohl's/Big Lots......

Isn't this a bit much for Lake Norman??? Wow!!! 3 400's $$$$$

That's nothing compared to some of them down by me!!!

They closed Fat Boys?

That looks like an expensive day on the water!!

Run over to your Mrs and give her a big hug! Then tell her thanks for the Fathers Day present and show her the picture!

Yup since the kitchen fire a couple years ago it never reopened. How you guys doing???
Since we moved last December, it seems like all I do is work around the house. We did spend the last 2 weeks of May in Hawaii and we are now spending a long weekend in Myrtle Beach. Haven’t had too much time for boating, only out twice so far and the Jet Ski is still in storage. Mrs Salad is spending most of her time at our pool. Need to have you over to check it out.

Since we moved last December, it seems like all I do is work around the house. We did spend the last 2 weeks of May in Hawaii and we are now spending a long weekend in Myrtle Beach. Haven’t had too much time for boating, only out twice so far and the Jet Ski is still in storage. Mrs Salad is spending most of her time at our pool. Need to have you over to check it out.
Sounds good......

As you can tell, I haven’t eaten at Fat Boys in a while. Linda doesn’t like the name. Even though she thought the food was good. Just like Fatz.

210826F2-CDA7-4DD4-A89F-7345BCF62D5A.jpeg
This guy lives in our neighborhood and appears to have an affinity for burning fuel.

Last edited:
Quite the neighborhood you have there. A bit different than the last one, eh?

Back