Toggle switches

Pack1966

Reaction score
Took the new 2013 2275GL for its first ride today. All I can say is wow. This ain't my old 2001 Sweetwater. What a boat and the ride. It,s all we had hoped it would be.

Only thing I had a problem with we're the dash mounted toggle switches. Not a problem really, but what position is what. How about some help. They are the standard GL switches. When I turn on one the radio goes on. I thought bottom pushed in was off except on the three position switch. The reason I ask is that you can't see them in the sun and my wife found one on when she was putting on the cover when it was dark. Anybody know the normal sequence?

Hey Pack,

All accessories are wired to switches...stereo, depth finders, etc. The sequence varies by model and optional equipment. If you do not have a battery switch, be sure to move ALL switches to the center or bottom "off" position" before exiting the boat at night...this way, you won't leave an accessory on accidentally! Bilge pumps on ESP are auto.

Glad to hear that you love your new ride!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Think ill put in a battery switch and voltmeter.

Yup, sure do love the Benny!

No pics, no proof !!!!!! WE WANT PICS !!!! :)

Pics? Pics you say. Ok. I'll ask my wife how to do it, pics that is. I'm lucky I can type on this iPad. Tomorrow it will be pics. Tonite we are in the midst of big storms here in wisconsin.

Hope this isn't to far off the subject. By the way, that flushing discussion in the tech section was super funny. Is that really where baby Mercury motors come from?

In the voice of a mother, " GO ASK YOUR FATHER!" haha

Back