Too Funny

Pittsburgh

Commodore
Reaction score
Well for those of you who have been around at least 3 years , this may not come as a surprise.

For me it was a laugh and a confirmation that I am happier with my new Dealer instead of my old Dealer.

My original Dealer sent me a card in the mail, he wanted to know if I was enjoying my time on Benny

Unfortunately the boat and engine he noted were not the one I purchased from him (LOL) 

As so many said 3 years ago it will one day be just a good story and the pain will be gone :)

130248482.jpg

All I can say is I haven't seen anyone from that Dealership since Benny was Delivered and I have no intention of going back :)

123733479.jpg

I will say my biggest surprise was they are still in business,, Go Figure (lol) 

I am sorry myv10 I have never given out the Dealership name as not to Slander him on the forum.

I bought at The Pittsburgh Boat Show knowing I wanted a Bennington and unfortunately he was the only Bennington Dealer there

If you are boating in Deep Creek MD you have Bennington Dealers There

I will say the Dealer I am talking about is not in The City but significantly outside of the County

107175336.jpg

Welcome To The Bennington Family and The Best Online Forum.

Hope to see you post some pics in the future :)

17705301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar to the dealership where I bought my boat, Pittsburgh. I needed a copy of the sales invoice for my boat to help with my insurance claim. They had a 70 hp listed instead of the F90 that they sold me. Made me think the insurance company might be doubting me. 

What lake do you boat at? Are you satisfied with your new dealer. I use Bill's at Deepcreek, but I have learned that you have to stay on top of things. I love to communicate by email so I have a paper trail of all correspondence.

Randy,

I could write a Book but the Bottom line is I have a pontoon which I enjoy routinely

Had to put the stress behind me and enjoy the memories made as so many told me from day one :)

My focus now are family , friends and views to die for 

131687700.jpg

134404869.jpg

89832097.jpg

Our Lake is an amazing place located in Ohio 

Due to its proximity to Pitsburgh 85% of the residents here are from Metro-Pittsburgh

Many live here year round as others use their homes as a summer and weekend get-a-way 

124005725.jpg

Thank you, good sir, for keeping things classy. The mod team appreciates it very much.

When I purchased my Bennington there was only one Benny on the entire Lake 

It was an older pontoon but still providing fun times and quality service to it's family.

I have owned Benny for three seasons now and I am happy to say ..........

The Benny Population has grown to an additional 4 New Benny's.

I couldn't help but bring our Lake Neighbors on our Benny while talking up the advantage of ownership.

For those who bought , there are no regrets. 

To me it is always about "Paying It Forward" to the best of my ability.

131373823.jpg

Back