Too soon to have PADS, but I do love this boat...

JeffS

Reaction score
I appear to have double posted. Not sure how...but I did.

Scroll down to see the orignal post and the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice boat. Not sure the helm and co captain chair are spaced to where they can spin around to meet at the bar. I'm sure they do though. Crazy how expensive these boats get. I could have a 48' twin 200 horse S for that and would be able to seat 24.

What boat are you talking about?  I don't see anything in your post

confusing...I see my post duplicated, but this post is the only one with activity. Here is the original post and the boat.

2575 RSD.

The lounging and entertaining areas on the boat are, in my opinion, pretty epic. What a great layout!

Love love love this boat.

I do like it....dealer actually told me about it in December.  He had some pictures from the dealer show in Sept.  I don't think I'm ready for it yet though.  My family and friends like lounging, sun bathing  and swimming more than crusing and drinking.  Give me 10 years and I have one with a bar and a fridge LOL

Sweet looking but not as practical for me either.  One of the things I hate about many of the new floorplans is where the changing room is located, when it folds up at the gate midship.  Our changing room on our RL is not only in the stern it is larger and contains a full commode with sanibags.  Not that it used that often but when it is inconvenient or too cool to just jump in the water it is the one item I would not give up on my boat.  Which is why our Bennington offers so many models; what is important to me may not be important to you or vice versa 

Having the changing room in the back, with a porta potty, was one of the few "put my foot down" criteria my wife had in selecting the boat.

Back