Took Delivery Today!

NICE!

Man I miss my boat! Love the layout!

Hey Chris,

Congrats on the new ride, I love the layout you chose!! Is the flag a Bennington option or did you add that?

Have a great time on the lake,

Later,

Marc

The flag is a Bennington option that is installed just before delivery by the dealer. I saw it at the boat show when i was building an order and since I'm a big fan of flying the flag on my boats it seemed like a great option. There was some discussion a while back about an after-market flag pole assembly but I seem to recall it was twice the price of Bennington's own product.

Having the dealer install it allowed me to select where I wanted it. They normally place it on the port aft corner, I prefer it more towards the center.

Great looking benny chris,best of luck and many sunny days.........

Very nice !!!!

Looks great!

Hey Chris Z,

Thanks for the flag info. I think I need to stop by the dealer and get me one of those!! I also like your mounting location better than on the outside edge, less likely to trip on it when on the back deck.

Later,

Marc

The dealer delivered my boat to camp today and I'm happy to have it tucked away in the storage barn that the last boat lived in until launching. I'm unfortunately going to be away for the next couple of weekends so getting her in the water will wait until the middle of the month.

Everything looked great after the tow and I was finally able to finish my checklist and spend some quiet time with the boat. You know, play with all the toys, pair the phone for Bluetooth music, that stuff.

Any complaints? Just one. The stainless steel ladder takes way too much effort to draw it out from and push it back into it's storage position. The segments of the ladder feel like they are binding a bit, the last segment the worst of the bunch. I've had a couple of these ladders in the past and they never required anything more than a couple of fingers deploy or retrieve. 

Anyway, certainly nothing that can't be easily resolved.

The work is now done, let's have some summer to get things rolling!

Chris your boat looks great! I love the rear loungers.

Looks great, enjoy

Nice setup. Not sure on the ladder. I'm sure others will chime in.

Awesome boat Chris!  Congrats!

Looks good and enjoy.  :D

Per The Tubes, "She's a Beauty" ..... :)

My eighties analogy ......

Back