Touch up paint

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
Hi guys! Sorry still learning the ropes about this site.So I'm looking to purchase touch up paint for my 2009 2574GLI.Can I only go through a dealer or can you purchase at a paint supply dealer that would sell to a body shop Thank You!

Illinois, welcome to the Club!

I would say get in touch with your dealer first, if they are not able to help, then talk to a local auto paint supplier.

Most of them have a color match 'gun' that will enable them to get a good match to your color, in fact that may be better than buying touch up paint from the dealer, if the paint has faded, the factory color will not match well.

Good luck with your project, and we like to see pictures of everyone's toon, so post up some pics for us!

Geoffrey

I think the dealer is the way to go.

Thank You ! Thats what my thought was,just thought I would reach out to experienced people

Jeff

I don't know Jeff. Matching paints is pretty hard being its an 09. I think your best bet is to just trade it off and get a new Benny with fresh paint, that way there are no worries about fading ..... LOL !!!!!!

Smitty

This is my first boat I've owned,so I have to learn some things on this boat then we will venture to a new one with the new paint.Good idea though.

Thanks Jeff

Back