Tower top?

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
So just thought of something, I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but thought it best to double check. So, my new RCWT is in the line being built as we type, (PLEASE Someone take pics for me if they happen to be there!!) anyways, so the fabric on the tower, the bimini, I assume it is meant to be left on always, as in while trailering, since it is attached on there so heavily with ropeing. Thought it was worth me asking though. Thanks!

Hey Derrick, it is ment to stay in place at all times. Just got back from a 750 mile trip no issues!! It would be nice if you did have the flexability to take off and on easily. You can take off, but dealer says it is a real PIA!! We may get a custom bimini made that would allow everyone a little sun once in awhile!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have pulled my Benni Q2575 3 times for a total of about 900 miles the Bimini top has done well. My son asked the same question to me about how long it will last. I have come to the conclusion I may need to replace it every 3 to 5 years , it can't be that much. It's like getting a new hat every few years. Congrats on the new Boat.

Ecoman,

just a thought, buy a spare now as I'm sure prices will have risen a fair amount in 5 years.

Second that on buying now especially if you have a colored one and not black, as in a few years they may not the same colors available.

Back