Tube replacement costs?

Tgreen

Reaction score
My 2018 Pontoon broke mooring during a tropical storm last year. It washed up on some rocks and has some punctures and some water in two of the tubes. I have an aluminum welder but he's not sure if it would be cheaper to replace since there are several stresses to them and time consuming for the welding. Any thoughts on this and how expensive to replace? Thanks

I had 1 replaced in 2015 , it was $3500.00 . Im sure they are a lot more 9 years later .
My insurance company paid for mine ,have you checked with your insurance company ?

I had 1 replaced in 2015 , it was $3500.00 . Im sure they are a lot more 9 years later .
My insurance company paid for mine ,have you checked with your insurance company ?
Thanks, for the info. Unfortunately, no insurance. Thats a different story

You can ask a Bennington dealer what the price would be and lead time .In 2022 I had one replaced under warranty . There was a 8 month wait ,however the dealer had it welded until the replacement arrived . You may be better off having it welded ,that is just my opinion

I echo Jack’s thoughts above. I would absolutely reach out to a Bennington dealer to check price and lead time, and whomever is going to do the replacement, their costs. Just figure out what your actual numbers are. Then circle back to the welding situation. Sounds very involved and beyond the norm from our original description, but then you at least know all the details.

At least within this forum, I don’t recall anyone doing a full replacement in recent years, so there may not be anyone with up to date accurate info currently. Based on that, perhaps you can report back and share once you find out current details. At least it helps establish a more up to date estimate these days.

And sorry to hear it falling separately from insurance. Ouch!!!

Back