Tuesday Boating.....

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Love boating during the week. Usually go out on Thursdays or Fridays but the weather's supposed to be crappy at the end of the week so we decided to go today. Temps finally under 90 with lower humidity and sunny! Tried a waterfront restaurant we've never been to before. (Hmm great wings!) My wife skied/slalomed and we hung out in a No Wake zone cove and watched the brave young "kids" jump off the rope swing! Not sure if that tree or rope would hold 225 lbs. so best to stay on the ground! Great day!!!Screenshot_20230801-222923.png

Do you go guys/girls have any rope swings/cliffs to jump off or other fun things to do on your lake/body of water???

Looks like fun! Boating during the week would be awesome. This pesky thing called work keeps holding me back. We have a cliff to jump from. It's around 35 feet high. I've jumped once. I'll leave it to the younger crowd now.

Do you go guys/girls have any rope swings/cliffs to jump off or other fun things to do on your lake/body of water???
We have several - we opt for the "short" dive spots.....vs the 80 foot one in Copper Canyon.2021-08-08 11.54.25-1 Dive.jpg

We are on totally new lake to us this year as one of our work boats has a slip there. We have found a few cool spots. A cliff jump, a cove with turtles, beautiful sunsets, part of Vol Navy (we go to that cove when we are dreaming) and a nice Tiki Hut that always has live music on the weekends and cold drinks.. Hope you guys don't mind a wake boater posting on your page, even though we don't wakeboard or surf but do love to cove hop and take boat rides.... Buuuuut, I do take very good care of you ladies and gentleman! Thanks again for all the support.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-2727.jpg
    IMG-2727.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-2482.jpg
    IMG-2482.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-2728.jpg
    IMG-2728.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-2652.jpg
    IMG-2652.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-2722.jpg
    IMG-2722.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 18
Don’t get me wrong. I LOVE the lake we are on in Michigan. It’s big and beautiful. But it’s pretty darn flat, as many lakeside and surround land are in this state.

Having traveled and boated on Table Top Lake in Missouri and Lake Tahoe in CA, not to mention the pictures of the many fabulous lakes other members in here boat on, I REALLY admire some of these other lakes.

I LOVE lakes surrounded by mountains, or that have hills dropping down into the lake, or especially small scale rock cliffs dropping into the water. It’s so beautiful! So fun to explore! And so fun when there is a good jumping spot. You all are making me want to take a boating trip somewhere now. ;) :p :cool:

We are on totally new lake to us this year as one of our work boats has a slip there. We have found a few cool spots. A cliff jump, a cove with turtles, beautiful sunsets, part of Vol Navy (we go to that cove when we are dreaming) and a nice Tiki Hut that always has live music on the weekends and cold drinks.. Hope you guys don't mind a wake boater posting on your page, even though we don't wakeboard or surf but do love to cove hop and take boat rides.... Buuuuut, I do take very good care of you ladies and gentleman! Thanks again for all the support.
Good to hear from you Jibby! Hope all is well!

Back