Tunes for the toon.

amr7333

Reaction score
So, you have have your pontoon and it comes with a pretty nice sound system in it. However, you have a hankering for a really "top of the line" custom system that will rock everyone's world. You know the kind, one everyone will appreciate.

So now, all you music connoisseurs, now is the time to chime in(pun intended) here what makes the ideal system. I am interested in brand, components, price, and anything else I might have forgot.

Let us know what you think it takes to make a dream system.

So this subject doesn't fit anyone's wheelhouse? How many others out there are curious about this subject?

my 24 sli has an ok sound system,because it is new I have not changed it yet, but on my other boat I installed a fusion radio and amp an jl audio speakers and it rocks, hope this helped, you can buy it at west marine or order it online

On my last boat I had 3 600 watt amps, 2 Kicker tower speakers. 8 Polk Momo cabin speakers and a 12" sub. My SIL installed most of it from leftovers he had from when he did car audio competition. I ordered the Kicker upgrade however I will probably be adding an amp, a couple speakers and a sub this fall. Right now I just want to spend time on the water enjoying my boat

Back