Ultimate waterproofing?

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Wow, just watched this video and was pretty amazed!! This would be awesome to have on the playpen or bimini top! They say only lasts 8-10 months, which they are working on, also it isn't 100% clear, but this could even work on the toons! Wonder what it would do to the drag? Frigging cool video, makes me want to buy it, just gotta figure out for what!!

Just in case that doesn't work, it's called Ultra Ever Dry. Check it out!

Pretty neat Bulldog. I did notice, especially on the work boots, that it dulled the color and gave it a whitish tint, not something I am willing to give up. My next door neighbor sprayed our snowblower with a spray can that I belive was a teflon-based coating the purpose being that the snow does not stick in the throw shoot. Wonder if this is a teflon based product as well.

I'm gonna use this stuff on my hair!! I'll look like a Ken doll when I dive into the lake!! B)

I should order some and apply it to our dishes and silverware. Then volunteer to clean up after dinner and earn some brownie points! All i'll have to do is rinse everything!

Pretty neat Bulldog. I did notice, especially on the work boots, that it dulled the color and gave it a whitish tint, not something I am willing to give up. My next door neighbor sprayed our snowblower with a spray can that I belive was a teflon-based coating the purpose being that the snow does not stick in the throw shoot. Wonder if this is a teflon based product as well.
Not sure, I went to the website earlier, that's how I found out about the 8-10 month thing, it is a 2 part system. If they could make it clear it would be perfect!! They have a good FAQ section, it might say on there.

Perfect for snow blower auger and chute. Also good for underside of mower deck, say goodbye to scraping grass out every other week. Could possibly work good on windshield like Rainx, may even protect from bug jerky on he windshield and front of motor home. Just a couple of ideas.

Back