Under water LED lights

Zowie

Reaction score
I just had a 2275 GCW built and had the depth/fish finder transducer brackets installed on both pontoons. Plans are to add LED under water lighting anyone have them or any advice or opinions?

I installd some aftermarket under water lights Do a search

For "Shadow Caster underwater lights" on this fourm.

I dont know what bennington is using for underwater lights but getting the braquets from the factory is a good idea.

That way if you decide to add them later on down the road its a simple install. I also have video on you tube. You can see the diffrent modes my'n will do.

Either way your gonna love the lights

How do I find the youtube video of this?

I installd some aftermarket under water lights Do a search

For "Shadow Caster underwater lights" on this fourm.

I dont know what bennington is using for underwater lights but getting the braquets from the factory is a good idea.

That way if you decide to add them later on down the road its a simple install. I also have video on you tube. You can see the diffrent modes my'n will do.

Either way your gonna love the lights

This was the video I was talking about. The cammera was having a very hard time adjusting the Dark back ground Vs the Bright Lights. The video dosent give you a true idea of how much light these put out. Just to give you a Idea when under Idle at my lake the underwater lights will light up the houses 250 feet away. The light reflects up out of the water and all around they are very cool. Do a search on my you tube account for other under water light videos

This was the video I was talking about. The cammera was having a very hard time adjusting the Dark back ground Vs the Bright Lights. The video dosent give you a true idea of how much light these put out. Just to give you a Idea when under Idle at my lake the underwater lights will light up the houses 250 feet away. The light reflects up out of the water and all around they are very cool. Do a search on my you tube account for other under water light videos

Do they angle them down, up, or straight? I know they add a bar on the back of the pontoon and mount them to that, but I'm wondering if direction matters.

Pretty cool!

Back