Underwater LED Lights

jmermis

Reaction score
Bennington mailed me my underwater LED Lights. Where does it mount, how do you mount it, and how do you hook up the electrical connection?

Can anyone help me out?

Please contact your dealer to review proper installation guidelines. Underwater lights are installed at the bottom of the stern endcaps. Bennington typically installs this option at the factory. Side illumination, which is mounted under the side deck trim, is installed by the dealer (Benningtin installs wiring harness).

I ordered the underwater lights kind of on a whim. Certainly will give your toon a unique look as you will not see many with them. When you are underway and the lights are on, it kinda looks like you are shooting a blue flame out the back. Enjoy!

I have both underwater lights and side illumination on my 2011 2275 RCW. I pick itup saturday. Ill post pics for you. Look in my gallery and u can see the underwater leds at the back of my tubes

Todd

They look great!!! I may end up having to add the underwater lights eventually. I just wish our lake was clearer! can't wait to see the pics of the side lighting. i'm looking in to aftermarket options for the outside and in between the pontoons.

So how much for the different underwater lighting? Also how much is the labor for a dealer to hook it all up? This all looks really neat.

If I remember correctly the rear underwater LED's that are attached to the rear of the tubes were quoted to me at about 250 a piece installed. The lake i'm in is so dark though i didn't think it was worth the money. I'm keeping an eye out for other boats at my lake that have them so i can see it in person though. if it's bright enough i'll probably get them eventually.

Back