Unpublished Options?

SnakeByte

Reaction score
In my reading over the past few weeks, there was a post that mentioned a variety of unpublished options for the various Bennington models.  It was mentioned in the context of the current build tool and it not listing all options.  

Does anyone have examples of these options?

I'm hoping there isn't something on my 22 SLX that I'm missing due to limitations of the build tool or unpublished options.

Thoughts?  Any option I should be asking my dealer about?

Dual Batteries ,with switch . I had the dealer install them  .They were not available on my SLX last season .

In my reading over the past few weeks, there was a post that mentioned a variety of unpublished options for the various Bennington models.  It was mentioned in the context of the current build tool and it not listing all options.  

Does anyone have examples of these options?

I'm hoping there isn't something on my 22 SLX that I'm missing due to limitations of the build tool or unpublished options.

Thoughts?  Any option I should be asking my dealer about?
I also had the dual batteries and switch installed.  Also a washdown pump and hose.

Missile launcher with satellite tracking, and a turret gun, you know, for "duck hunting" hehe sorry nothing I can think of specifically. 

Jack, how much to install the dual batteries?
I had the factory installed single switch . Dealer kept that,provided the dual switch and the second battery that was not on the order .

Everything installed was $125 .

I had the single switch installed from the factory because the dealer suggested it would be less time consuming for him for installation .

This was the plan from the time of order since Bennington would not do it .

I wanted two because we use the stereo a Lot at the sand bar .

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the single battery not typically come with a single switch? Does that reduce the work involved? That sounds like a great price as I was quoted $350 by my dealer, and around $225 by a few other dealers I did not go with. My dealer did say that it would involve unscrewing part of the deck temporarily which may be more than the other two were willing to do. I also plan on using the stereo quite a bit.

No the switch is an option ,this year the single is $63.00 ( from the build page ) 

If you had no switch the dealer is most likely charging you for the entire price of the dual and installation  .$225 doesn't sound bad unless you do it your self ,some here have . I am at a marina so I really didn't want to do it there 

http://www.benningtonmarine.com/Boat-Builder.php?id=642

Battery - Single Switch

$63

It is not an option my boat (rbr). Perhaps it is standard?
I went back to the original post which was for an SLX .Sorry .

It appears that it is .

It does not specify how many ,and I can't answer that .

From the build site .Go to standard features .

http://www.benningtonmarine.com/Pontoon-Boat.php?id=706

• (NEW) Enhanced Entertainment Bar Enhanced Entertainment Bar with sink and Faux Stone countertop; Blue Ice LED continuous perimeter lighting and stainless steel cup holders. Also includes an all new ottoman cooler located behind the two Pure-Comfort recliners which swivel for use of the bar seating or stern view ottoman lounging. 
  • (NEW) Interior Light Dimmer (Console Lights Excluded)
  • (NEW) Ottoman with Cooler, Storage and Hinged Top 
  • (NEW) Restyled Helm Seat
  • (NEW) Self-Draining Bench Seat Cooler
  • 2 Portable Cupholders with Espresso Teak Trim
  • 2 Wide Berth Chaise Lounges with Fold-Down Armrest/Cupholder 
  • 37 Gallon Fuel Tank, 35.2 Gallon Usable Capacity
  • Aft Marine Tuff-Ply Vinyl Floor
  • Duraframe Seat Bases
  • Espresso Teak Trapezoid Table
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • High Performance Carpet
  • Icon™ Soft-Touch Upholstery Vinyl
  • Illuminated Kicker Speakers (4) 
  • Powder Coated Seat Hinges
  • Power Distribution Panel with Battery Switch
  • Pure-Comfort Reclining Helm Chair with Integrated Headrest
  • Stainless Steel Cupholders
  • Washdown
  • Waste Container

You are welcome ,I went through the same type of things last year . That is how you get infected with P.A.D.S.

Don't forget Heat Seats!!! (Just kidding guys) But the automotive aftermarket supports it.

That's why we have all this electrical dual batteries/switches, jumper cable/monster cable  installed.

Just saying

Don't forget Heat Seats!!! (Just kidding guys) But the automotive aftermarket supports it.

That's why we have all this electrical dual batteries/switches, jumper cable/monster cable  installed.

Just saying

I have to say a heated blanket would be great for a lot of the wives out there

Those cool spring and fall nights would warrant the investment 

It's always more enjoyable being on the boat with the wife 

Lake-Life.png

Just saying
Mine is for the Stereo & Power Steering 

If I have the dealer add a 2nd battery, can this potentially affect my warranty with Bennington? How about other modifications, eg the radio, fish finder, trolling motor? Has anybody looked into this?

If I have the dealer add a 2nd battery, can this potentially affect my warranty with Bennington? How about other modifications, eg the radio, fish finder, trolling motor? Has anybody looked into this?
Not sure ,that is part of the reason I had my selling dealer install it . If there is a warranty issue he is the one that will be doing the work .

Back