Visited

ronfl

Reaction score
Well went to see our dealer today! God I should stay out of that place. :unsure:

Looked at a 2275 GL with a yamaha 150 hp, 32" ellipitcals lifting strakes and wave sheild among many other items!

I think it may be the one!

:blink:

Dealer said for a couple more $$ we could opt for the 2574 GL and gain some size that would be nice on the large lake wetoon on!

Well went to see our dealer today! God I should stay out of that place. :unsure:

Looked at a 2275 GL with a yamaha 150 hp, 32" ellipitcals lifting strakes and wave sheild among many other items!

I think it may be the one!

:blink:

Dealer said for a couple more $$ we could opt for the 2574 GL and gain some size that would be nice on the large lake wetoon on!
I rode in an S model with twin 32" ellipticals at the Club event and it was a solid 40+ mph ride while handling wakes and roughage like they weren't even there. Very nice boat!

I really like the ellipticals and riser strakes. The dealer has a couple on the floor and spoke very highly of this set up. With a 150 yamaha he said on calm water and a few people we should see 45 mph on a 2275GL....2575 closer to 40 top end....?

I rode in an S model with twin 32" ellipticals at the Club event and it was a solid 40+ mph ride while handling wakes and roughage like they weren't even there. Very nice boat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back