Waiting SUCKS!

Nerosync

Reaction score
Received the call yesterday that our new Benny was in, so I stopped by the dealership, closed the deal only to find out that I have to wait until next Friday morning to pick it up. (boat prep, appearance package install, yada yada yada) The worst part about it is I will be leaving the Saturday after I pick it up for DC and won't be able to get the boat in the water until the following weekend. Argh!!! :(

Trying to look on the bright side that the weather should be much nicer by then making the maiden voyage that much more enjoyable, but this waiting is killing me!

LOL, I have fish to catch. This couple weeks is going to be rough

I ordered in February ,middle of April, decided it really wasn't what I wanted . Reordered knowing there would be a new 6 week wait .

Dealer kept the original order, is supposed to be in next week . I still have 4 weeks to go .

Ouch, with things going the way they have weather wise lately, we'll both probably be dropping anchor for the first time around the same time. lol

It could be worse, got ours in two weeks ago, and have only been out once due to weather ...... UUUUUGGGGHHHHH !!!!!!! :angry:

Mine is scheduled to be here at the end of May .The marina I am keeping it at is about 5-6 miles from the dealer and I am about 7 miles the other way from the marina .Once it gets here I would hope they get it prepped soon .

They have my deposit ,they will not get any more until delivery .

Ice is finally gone ,the marina is in the process of setting up the docks now .

The first boat going in at the marina is Saturday 4/27/13

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be worse, got ours in two weeks ago, and have only been out once due to weather ...... UUUUUGGGGHHHHH !!!!!!! :angry:
Exact same thing here.

Mine is scheduled to be here at the end of May .The marina I am keeping it at is about 5-6 miles from the dealer and I am about 7 miles the other way from the marina .Once it gets here I would hope they get it prepped soon .

They have my deposit ,they will not get any more until delivery .
Good choice on "deposit only" as we have read in the other thread where that can end up when they have everything .............

But do hope to change that this weekend, so far so good on the forecast !!!!! :)

Our new boat is here but cant put it in the water until 5-13 when the docks get in. The weather here is pretty iffy until then anyway. I am trying to get it out to detail it my way but have not been able to make that happen it is buried in a warehouse. So we will also do the waiting game.

I was passing by our dealer today and thought I would check in on ours. It seems they have most of the prep done. It was originally suppose to be delivered tomorrow but we pushed it back two weeks to be safe. Damn weather.
SAM_8500_zps7b40c0f0.jpg
SAM_8502_zps03e43954.jpg

What are your thoughts about it sitting on gravel ?

It looks worse than it is.

That is the most beautiful color boat ..... Yeah I'm partial to the blue !!!!! :)

You think YOU guys have it rough, I haven't even ORDERED my new one yet!!

Seen our boat for the first time last night in the shop getting prep work done she looks :wub: good trailer looks great they all like our set up went in and signed on the dotted line and wrote a big fat check pick her up monday and take her home :D

Back