Want to purchase a rear view mirror or camera

Mark649

Reaction score
Can someone offer me suggestions about where to purchase a rear view mirror or a rear camera

Thank you

Mark

I have started using a camera mounted on the Bimi stern light. I bought an extra SJ4000 (gopro clone)off ebay for $65.00 and ran a 12v jack to constantly power without changing the batteries. I originaly put in on to record the grandkids tubing but found the 170 degree view to be more efficient than my mirror. I have it connected by wifi to the tablet or phone and use the screen as the mirror. The larger tablet works best. I did learn the hard way to not mount my flag on the same pole. I got a lot of vibration from the flag waving in the wind on the video. I mounted a flag pole and move the flag. Have to have old glory on the boat somewhere. I will get a picture of the camera setup this weeked when I am at the lake and post.

Is there much of a delay? I'm picturing the scene from a movie where the safe is being emptied as the security film has been put on loop showing all is good! I need one of those cameras!!

Hardly any delay at all. I have watched the kids tubing versus the screen and it is pretty much instant. A delay could be a little dangerous. Hit before you see it. I have been happy with my purchase of the cameras. We use one for diving and one for the tube recording.

Back