Wanted: Ski Pylon Extension

Lurch88

Reaction score
Hello,

Hoping you can help a new boat owner out. Proud to say it's a Bennington. 

Recently picked up a 2007 2375rl.

Great boat with inboard and swim platform. The only thing missing is the ski pylon extension.

I am hoping someone out here can direct me somewhere to purchase a new or used one. 

Thanks for your help.

First thing, welcome to the forum. Second,you made a great decision with buying a Bennington. Third,everyone will be asking for pictures. And lastly,does your boat have a receiver in the rear platform for a pylon? If not,there may be some nice after market products that you can mount on the boat.I'm sure others will chime in also.

For OEM, I have a hard time finding anything anywhere other than a dealer, unfortunately.

A dealer will be your best bet. 

Good luck. 

Andy 

Thanks for your replies guys. I seem to be having issues trying to post pics but managed to get these to load.

As you can see I have the harness system that attached to the boat, even have the pin. Missing the attachment that extends the ski pylon. 

The attachment that goes with this harness has been discontinued. 

Thanks for any help. 

3.jpg

2.jpg

I know this sounds dumb, but did you look in every nook & cranny for it. It's possible it's clipped inside the face of a seat base or depending on your rear lounger area, in a cubby hole (my toon has a large cubby under sundeck area).

I know this sounds dumb, but did you look in every nook & cranny for it. It's possible it's clipped inside the face of a seat base or depending on your rear lounger area, in a cubby hole (my toon has a large cubby under sundeck area).

This is exactly what would happen to me!! Finally find a replacement.... open up a seat base and the original would bite me in the hand!! Best of luck !

Do you have an elevated helm? 

Yikes! I'd suggest contacting Bennington directly with your situation. Perhaps they can offer a suggestion, but obviously if the part is discontinued, you might be out of luck trying to go that route. Many others on this board have the SS bracket that seems to work just fine.

Good luck!

Back