Wanting to install wakeboard tower speakers. Found some that fit the Bennington 23' Bowrider. What I can't seem to find is the wiring diagram

ericfriar

Reaction score
There are speaker wires, or what appears to be speaker wires under blank off plates on the tower, where the bimini top zips on. After removing blank off plate, I found a black, red, blue, green, yellow with black stripe and yellow wires. I am assuming that black and red are stereo power + and - ? When I connected those to the speaker black and red wires, I did not get any sound out of the speaker. A wiring diagram would be much appreciated at this point.

Do a search I the upper right for Bennington contact info. Be sure to include your Hull ID

Don't assume anything with wiring unless your trying to melt things. If i remember correctly, the yellow wires are for speakers. My boat has a plug under the helm that isn't connected to anything but runs up into the tower. What radio setup does you're boat currently have? If you do not have a amp you will not want to wire those speakers in to the headunit. the will be so underpowered and sound terrible.

Last edited:
Back