Warranty mooring cover replacement...

lawaustin

Reaction score
I bought my 2017 used Bennington back in August. When I bought it there was a small tear at a seam in the mooring cover that I was told would be replaced. I didn't think much about that until yesterday when the service dept from my dealer showed in my driveway with a new replacement cover. He proceeded to my dock and fitted it, placing the front snaps in the perfect positions. Very impressive customer service.

This is my second Bennington, my first was a brand new 1999 model many years ago that served our friends and family for 25 years. This new one to me should carry us well into the future.

BTW, Lake Norman Marina is a top notch dealer that really puts the customer first.

Congratulatons on the boat, and glad everything went smoothly for the mooring cover replacement. I have a warranty request in through our dealership onour 2017’s cover. Many seams have been pulling apart. Hoping our experience is as good as yours with it.

I bought my 2017 used Bennington back in August. When I bought it there was a small tear at a seam in the mooring cover that I was told would be replaced. I didn't think much about that until yesterday when the service dept from my dealer showed in my driveway with a new replacement cover. He proceeded to my dock and fitted it, placing the front snaps in the perfect positions. Very impressive customer service.

This is my second Bennington, my first was a brand new 1999 model many years ago that served our friends and family for 25 years. This new one to me should carry us well into the future.

BTW, Lake Norman Marina is a top notch dealer that really puts the customer first.
You are lucky we have a dealer that argues with the Bennington Regional representative and charges the customer 40 dollars per warranty item based on their techs inspection. I am grateful the regional Bennington representative is honest.

When I took my boat in for annual winterizing I showed the dealer the wear on the cover which was not a complete hole yet, but getting close. Just looked worn as it was rubbing something, but it wasn't in a stress point. Dealer sent pictures in and Bennington replaced the cover no questions asked. Very pleased that they stood behind it.

Back