Warrenty Question for Bennington

keepnitwet

Reaction score
If I was to add a wake board tower to my boat and tie it into the frame would that void my warranty? Thanks in advance

We'll check with Customer Care and let you know! Thanks for the question, TB

If I was to add a wake board tower to my boat and tie it into the frame would that void my warranty? Thanks in advance
Hi Chris,

Good thing we checked on this. Aftermarket arches, towers, ski tow bars and other equipment that affect weight, towing or the "chassis" of the boat would void the structural warranty. Factory equipment can be ordered and installed by a Bennington dealer with no adverse affect on warranty. We've seen the banter on this site regarding towers and we know there are folks with an interest. The tower we designed for the Shatter boat last summer is STILL in the R & D department to be sure it is structurally sound, eye-appealing and functional before we launch the option to the public. This arch design changes the rail assemblies because it marries to the cross channels. Thanks! TB

Thanks TB, Guess I'll be waiting to see if and when Bennington decides to release a tower for us that already have a boat.

Back