Was I dreaming ?

gerry

Reaction score
Hey TB. Help me here. I swear yesterday there were two different posts, members both had joined last day or so. Both names started with "E", I remember. First one was large rambling paragraph on marijuana, the second a little later was all in the Russian alphabet. (Also I had not had a drink all day.) Later I noticed they were deleted. That is why I responded to EJM as flippant asI I did. Thought Derrick was April fooling. Sorry EJM. I've already spoke to my pal Derrick, the big jokester. :lol: He swears he's innocent. Gerry :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was spammers.

There has been a lot of spammer activity on here the past couple of days, the moderators are trying to keep up with them, but it's tough, i've banned at least 8 new members today.

Each new member that appears, i check their profile for legit info, if it's jibberish or foreign language, they get banned.

Everyone should use discretion, and be mindful of their presence. :angry:

And gerry, i deleted that post for you ;)

Hey TB. Help me here. I swear yesterday there were two different posts, members both had joined last day or so. Both names started with "E", I remember. First one was large rambling paragraph on marijuana, the second a little later was all in the Russian alphabet. (Also I had not had a drink all day.) Later I noticed they were deleted. That is why I responded to EJM as flippant asI I did. Thought Derrick was April fooling. Sorry EJM. I've already spoke to my pal Derrick, the big jokester. :lol: He swears he's innocent. Gerry :rolleyes:
Oh SURE Gerry, blame ME!! What were you smoking marijuana? You know what kind of effects that can have on you? There have been lots of studies on these sorts of things. Just the other day I was reading about it being used as cure for.......oh nevermind, I don't feel like typing out this long of a joke right now, I have a bit of a headache, which goes back to what I was saying it is used as a cure..... Haha

Derrick 'The one and only!'

Thanks Carl & Suzi and Jeff & Brenda. Oh, and Derrick, how did you know I have glaucoma ? :unsure: Gerry

Thanks Carl & Suzi and Jeff & Brenda. Oh, and Derrick, how did you know I have glaucoma ? :unsure: Gerry
Haha Gerry, remember, you told me before, nevermind, you pot heads all have bad memories!! Haha just kidding to any and all who use medicinal marijuana. Funny thing is, I actually DELIVER it!! Haha has to get shipped through us for security reasons. Best was in rang this house's doorbell and this lady answers and right away blurts out "its my daughter's package! Haha

Derrick

Back