Waste container

sekim

Reaction score
Have a new 20' S series "2012". Where can I find a waste container for the aft underseat hole? Elkhart/Cassopolis area. (It's on the pick list but missing).

I don't have my pick list in front of me, but I think the part number is on it (starts with RUB, if my memory serves me). Then, google the number. A list of on-line sellers of containers will emerge. I ordered and second one (one for both sides) from a place on-line for $10. It's the exact match and was at my door 3 days later.

If you need more info, pm me and I'll see if I can find the part number and the place I purchased it from.

Have a new 20' S series "2012". Where can I find a waste container for the aft underseat hole? Elkhart/Cassopolis area. (It's on the pick list but missing).

Sorry to say, but Bennington does not supply a waste container for the S series. We used to, but the container was too small and was not practical. We're sure you could pick up a small one as someone else suggested. Good luck! TB

Home Depot? Lowes? Wal*Mart?

Back