royal4

Reaction score
27880614100_e438c33656_m.jpg
28083575021_e996248159_m.jpg
27880614200_0e7a946352_m.jpg
28083575071_e9e8b51ec9_m.jpg
27880614310_686a0f68c4_m.jpg

Looks good! Is it attached? 

yup... stays on board all the time.. even underway.... basically it's a 15x20 1/2" cutting board with screws into the legs of the grill -- attached to a magna grill pedestal that I cut down to ~18" -- I didn't like it at 27-30" -- That was way too tall.  I did have to mount some aluminum angle bracket under the cutting board to give it a little more stiffness.

Nice work. Enjoy...

I recently bought a Q1200 just like yours. I also bought a Weber storage bag for the Q to sit in when not in use. I plan on keeping the Weber in the center tube of my 2575 QCW. 

The plan was to never grill on my boat but to anchor close to shore and do all my grilling on shore. I also didn't want to deal with all the clean up and having a smelly grease That BBQ's inherently have. 

In fact what buying a barbecue for my pontoon boat even a possibility was my discovery of grill mats. 

They are rubber mats that lay on top of the grilling surface area and you cook on top of them.  Now fat and grease doesn't drip through the grill and into an on your barbecue.  You simply remove the mats and clean them and your barbecue stays like new.  Do a search for them on Amazon I got a set called "Grill a Holick's"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_1_8?k=grillaholics+grill+mat&sprefix=grillaho

Lifetime guarantee 

I recently bought a Q1200 just like yours. I also bought a Weber storage bag for the Q to sit in when not in use. I plan on keeping the Weber in the center tube of my 2575 QCW. 

The plan was to never grill on my boat but to anchor close to shore and do all my grilling on shore. I also didn't want to deal with all the clean up and having a smelly grease That BBQ's inherently have. 

In fact what buying a barbecue for my pontoon boat even a possibility was my discovery of grill mats. 

They are rubber mats that lay on top of the grilling surface area and you cook on top of them.  Now fat and grease doesn't drip through the grill and into an on your barbecue.  You simply remove the mats and clean them and your barbecue stays like new.  Do a search for them on Amazon I got a set called "Grill a Holick's"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_1_8?k=grillaholics+grill+mat&sprefix=grillaho

Lifetime guarantee 

Hmm, sometimes I use a grill mat at home but never thought of doing that on a smaller grill. Thanks for the suggestion! 

Back