Welcome to the Club !

BubbaW

Reaction score
Unless I get voted out, it's now even more official ! I rcvd a Welcome mail from Bennington today with a Bennington decal enclosed....decisions, decisions....where do I proudly display the decal ? On the benny, golf cart, Tundra....etc :)

Thanks TB for all ya'll do in supporting us owners and would be owners !

Over a year of membership, over a thousand posts here and two boat orders and they still haven't sent me anything....Enjoy Bubba and welcome!!

Over a year of membership, over a thousand posts here and two boat orders and they still haven't sent me anything....Enjoy Bubba and welcome!!
Sheesh, you'd think you would get the hint!! Hahaha just bugging buddy!! The stickers are from joining the club, did you fill out ALL your info when you joined? Take a look at your profile. I could probably send you one of mine if you really want one, I have extras. Hahaha just kidding, I don't have extra, I wonder if the wife has the logo in the proper file type to cut one on their vinyl cutter. Have to check.

I wish they would make them on a vinyl cutter instead of the clear with white lettering. I ruined mine cause I had some air bubbles and it looked like crap ..... :(

They really need to do this and put them in the store. PDX Hosedragger (Tommy) might be able to hook you up. PM him.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you PM Team Bennington they will probably send you another decal.

Jack

Still nothing Im thinking I will have to return my boat! just kidding but HEY HOW COME I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ONE?                                                                                               ​

I was the guy looking for the decals in the beginning and I have not heard from TB yet. Display them proudly.

Jeff

Purchased my Bennington in September.  Just got my letter and decal this week..

My dealer just ordered my Benny two weeks ago.   When the dealer takes his delivery during the winter,  he'll store it at his boat yard for me until mid-April, when I'll take my delivery.  Yet I got my decal yesterday.  I'm surprised I got mine so quickly.  I'm not sure where to put my decal either.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed my order in Oct. Just received my letter and decal.

Still nothing here.... hhmmmm

Took boat home early September,received membership and sticker yesterday.It seems they mailed all about same time.Hooray its official

Back