What Boat Bumpers Work Best?

Yeah Link there are quite a few resturants/bars that you can get to via boat on Indian Lake.   If we had a waterfront house with a boat house we would hardly need a car while at the lake. 

We can go to stores to pick up odds and ends:  Rite Aid and Dollar General is less than a block from the boat docks in the harbor.

Places to eat via the boat.....on the water with a dock unless noted:

Micky D's

Taco Bell

The Donut Shop

DQ (across from MD's)

Cassanno's (across the street from MD's)

Indian Head Roadhouse

Jac n Do's (pizza)

Padrones (less than a block walk)

Captians Point (less than a block walk)

El Aztecas (1 block from docks)

Cranberrys Resort

The Moose 

Eagles (across the street from Moose)

Tilton Hilton

Froggy's

Achesons

Think I got them all.....maybe Will can help me out here.

Yeah it's fun just to sit back and watch all the docking action at Micky D's in the spring when everyone is a bit rusty after the long winter.  I'm just as guilty as the next guy in regards to docking there but I'm getting better 

Pittsburg:  Even when it's busy (holiday weekends) on the lake it doesn't really feel crowded as there is 5800 acres to play on.  Loads of channels and backwater if you just want to cruise or the open section for all sorts of water sports (everything from tubing to wake boarding and skiing).  The best is finding a nice spot to drop anchor and have a little lunch then some rest and relaxation.

100_0669_zpsf91909ec.jpg

DSC01793_zps6101c2fa.jpg

I love the photos 

Who would think that an Inland Lake In Ohio would offer so much

I really enjoy our private Lake 

But who wouldn't want to pull up for lunch or dinner in The Benny 

And 5800 ACRES is to DIE FOR 

CONGRATULATIONS 

ENJOY TO THE MAX

The only thing close to Pittsburgh that size is 

Deep Creek MD 3900 acres 12 miles in Length 

And the DC crew has priced it out of the market

You need a cool Million to buy Lake Front there 

107175344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
 Think I got them all.....maybe Will can help me out here.

Yeah it's fun just to sit back and watch all the docking action at Micky D's in the spring when everyone is a bit rusty after the long winter.  I'm just as guilty as the next guy in regards to docking there but I'm getting better

You got em. Only forgot the caboose and chicken BBQ pit next to the Tilton.

Your correct about the car. We go everywhere by boat or the golf cart. We even have a drive-thru carry out built just for golf carts by us.

Lake Bum isn't kidding about the scene at Mcdonald's

I have a saved Spend a Day thousands in potential damage costs with there rental pontoons down at McDonald's by helping Inexperienced boaters trying to dock. Especially when the wind comes out of west pushing them towards the low bridge.

Back