What Do You Use For Upholstry Clean-Up Between 303 Protectant Applications?

Tooncrazy

Reaction score
Thread title pretty much covers the question.

I plan to apply 303 Protectant to my upholstery once a month during the boating season here. I would like your input on how to best clean the upholstery just before a 303 application or is that really necessary if the upholstery appears to be clean to the touch and visually?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
tooncrazy, I just wipe it down using just a little 303, if it is the morning doo then I just wipe that up and if I get any hard spots I give it just a little spot of 303

I use 303 cleaner also. I had some leaf stains on my last boat and one of the local boat dealers sold me the 303 cleaner and it worked wonders.  I use it after each time we use the boat.

Roy

tooncrazy, I just wipe it down using just a little 303, if it is the morning doo then I just wipe that up and if I get any hard spots I give it just a little spot of 303
If it's just a little dust or other easy stuff I dampen a rag and wipe with water, or use the dew.   I like the 303 cleaner and use it a lot, but feel if it's not needed then it's not needed.  Using the protectorant occasionally really helps with making the cleanup easier.

I just use a little more 303 protectant and wipe down the seats... I haven't had any major stains to break out the cleaner yet.

Back