What is best cowling wax for 300 Mercury Verado

Maybrook

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for best cleaner and wax for 300 hp Mercury Verado cowling.

I use Bling Hot Sauce to clean and Mother's Marine spray wax

You're Welcome, both are available on Amazon

Mothers marine spray wax is out of stock in every web site I checked. Must be a run on this item.

I have not ,but I have used it on vehicles in the past. I just prefer the Mothers brand now

I have also had good results with 303 products, they offer a marine wax . I have not tried it , but plan to .

I just ordered the 303 marine spray wax. I'll report after it arrives.

I still use meguiar's marine wax on the entire boat. It works well, but I've wondered if the newer waxes are better and easier to apply.

Looking for recommendations for best cleaner and wax for 300 hp Mercury Verado cowling.
I use Meguires Spray on Marine (M9424) or Meguires Quick Gloss and Cleaner (A1624) but Mothers is excellent too. I think this was from one of my posts in 2021 and the motor is 2011.
NOW, I will say, I do cheat a bit because I have a Tuff Skinz cover for the motor that we use anytime we're not using the boat
mercury-pro-xs-jpg.30439

That cowling looks incredible!

I was just looking at the motor pic , I thought the one area looked like a smudge its a cloud . :p

Back